Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 5 Ch. 60

Dex-chan lover
> If the term "man of culture" exist, then, a "golem of culture" exist too, and both had the same goals like what happen with Princess Daenaia

> I really think Princess Daeneai really enjoys the s*xual harassments she experiencing while visiting MC's place

I start thinking daichi program those golem to strip any women that golem encounter on purpose

Double-page supporter
Oh bunny,i wonder what will daichi do to them and dachi,if you command the golems to strip the clothes of girls,atleast do it to enemies,leave the poor princess alone

Dex-chan lover
Their home has been attacked by boob monsters. Hesty knows what to do.

Dex-chan lover
On page five I'm looking at that top panel for just way too long like "Was that a fuckin' bunny girl blasting off like Team Rocket?" Then it mentions them and how they've disappeared, before finally just having that pile of them defeated. Probably should've just kept reading to get there faster than fixate on a damn near stick figure.

@Rabby You do it yourself if you want it so badly, then. That's even more work than a normal redraw, ain't nobody got time for that.

• This
Reactions: GK
Fed-Kun's army
Battle Bunnies that want to steal my "vigor" through sex? That's disgusting!...tell me more.

• Drink
Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why they draw this manga in general, and those scenes in particular, if then they cover them with those awful stickers.
You want to draw boobs? Fine, draw your boobs! You don't want/ can't draw boobs? Still perfectly fine by me, but stick to that and don't draw gratuitous fanservice just to half-assedly cover it with horrible stickers or black bars!

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn preach it: It's absolutely nonsensical, if anything it will put off those that don't like fanservice and the those that do at the same time.

• This
Double-page supporter
I love how the MC isn't concerned that the Princess is being stripped right in front of him, and how the Princess isn't really troubled about it either. They're really comfortable with each other.

Dex-chan lover
@pluki7

She clearly got feelings for him, so for her, it's embarrassing sure.
But it's not something she probably wouldn't do if he asked...

He, on the other hand, just doesn't mind it and consider it her fault anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread