Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken ~Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 70

-be japanese
-create isekai to escape from work-centric life
-MC ends up becoming a worker willingly
There is no escape.

Oh darn I have waaaaaay to much money and no need to use it or anything I want to use it for. Oh well! Let's open up a store at zero cost with a monopoly on a product I make at zero cost, hire no workers, and hoard the profits just out of sight of the customers with no intention of ever using them or in any way reintroducing these massive piles of money I have no interest in back into the economy they came from.

I'm a little worried for Prussia's economy seeing as Daisuke already has a fuck tonne of money, without needing to buy anything won't it just add to the pile & mean that there's less money around? It's physical money after all (probably gold, silver, copper), so it's not like you can print more.

Maybe he can invest or donate some money into improving the kingdom?

Fed-Kun's army
@TheLonelyBrit
stocks-crashing-money-printer-go-brrr-UYn0FxImt_o.jpg

Double-page supporter
@TheLonelyBrit he spend it on that masochist badonkers dragon lady's shop, buying stuff that not sold because too expensive for collections, so at least the money still moving and not accumulated on his storage

@NazrinMaus not only japanese, sometimes people just don't want to idle around at home, they want something to fill their free times, some open a shops, some doing their hobbies...
yeah its not that weird to see rich people still 'busy' even tho they can just do nothing for 2 generations and still rich

I'm just throwing this idea out there, but if he has to much money that he can't spend it all and can basically live a self sustaining lifestyle why not donate the money to I don't know, an orphanage or charity (not the church, this is an isekai the church is probably corrupt and evil)

• This
Reactions: GK
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
> Dianeai is worrying she was in disrespectful state that time.
And what about pissing off on the earlier chapters?
That was not not disrespectful?
Ohhh, i get it. You actually enjoy it...

> I like the princess design of Dianeai.
If comparing to other princesses, she was very good looking and approachable compared to other princesses.

Double-page supporter
If all else fails he could sell the juice in the bunny shop. It would help their business.

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy Hesty's smiles. I just can't get enough of it. I want to pat her.

Real estate agency hate him!
He build a 2 story shop in 1 second !
Here his secret...read more

anyway, thank you for translating

Dex-chan lover
Was this always slow life isekai, I felt like there was an over arching goal at some point.

I guess the author is bored of the house waifu and is trying to get princess wizard on the team, as the former shows up less and less and the latter is in every chapter. Even Anne gets more screen time.

Dex-chan lover
-be japanese
-create isekai to escape from work-centric life
-MC ends up becoming a worker willingly
There is no escape.
There's a difference between having to do something and wanting to do something and frankly no one WANTS to work an office job it's kinda the appeal of the slow life genre.

Users who are viewing this thread