Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken – Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou - Vol. 6 Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
Probably only need 1 drop of apple juice into a barrel of water. That might be diluted enough

Man, this adventurer keeps raising my opinion toward them. At first, I thought they were gonna be your usual kind of thug adventurer mob character but they developed into something far better

Dex-chan lover
PURE COCAINE

Yeah this MC is so OP even diluting his OP juice isn't gonna cut it. That stuff is gonna destroy the population's insulin levels

Dex-chan lover
He should dilute it ten more times to be sure.
If it could make strong adventurers become like that, it could kill ordinary people.

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
This just in, a group of thugs broke down the castle door and then proceeded to rape anything with an anus or vagina inside the premises. More news at 11.

seeing those group of bandit lookin adventurers that have good intentions and play a decent part to the story does give a smile on my face

Dex-chan lover
> I just came to think that to all Princess out there in Isekai stories, Princess Dianea is the one i truly like.
1. She was pretty and so beautiful
2. Had a good popularity and relationship with her citizens, even the punk adventurers guys (hee haw, the saitama guy), she was good with them
3. She was approachable.
4. She was a very good character design, and i like her hairstyle combined with her semi circular facial trait....
5. I like her bad side, im talking about her pissing off, the real pissing. Unlike other princess who was Yandere or had the mentally of killing anyone who are not fancy to them.
6. She was always smiling, which i adore so much. Other isekai princess smile, but most of them depict as a facade only to not tarnish their image or name...

> I hope the apple juice will not come to the point it has aphrodisiacs' effect.

Double-page supporter
What is this? Super concentrated Monster/Redbull? Hahahahaha

Group Leader
If you look at the top of page 6, the little guy's mask is wired directly into his brain

@Jethzki Yup, those are some godly manboobs

Users who are viewing this thread