Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

Double-page supporter
Chapter 3 kill me lmao

Thanks japs, a new type of fetish is born

Double-page supporter
Cropped this panel out of Origin since it seems to fit here.
https://imgur.com/a/XKARrIi

Dex-chan lover
Alpha male MC. Willing chicks. Ecchi. What else could you desire?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
Personality that isn't a one-dimensional cliche carved out of cardboard? A sense of mystery or danger? We already know he's so absurdly strong, he can just stomp things that target his home no sweat. We're not even getting his desired survival man vs wild setting, since he's got it on auto pilot due to his house spirit. This isn't even alpha male. It's just a generic perverted nice guy salaryman.

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster HAH! ur funny... no really ur not... it was a joke-kinda-thingy... yknow like being sarcastic... kinda... ya...hi.... hows the weather...

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx
A guy... that touches... yknow... a girl... then recoils backwards... its totally... alpha... having perverse thoughts?... thats alpha... if I wanted... to be a... joke... id be you...

Oh hey they didn't make anyone piss themselves this chapter. What do you know!

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster
Boy, why do I have to explain everything to you? He was quickly ready to be one with her by doing intercourse (though it was his misunderstanding). His little blushing is ok, would be boring if he was nonchalant. So that(and because he protects his waifu) makes him alpha. Your average betas would just get nosebleeds, faint or just run away.

Dex-chan lover
MC lusts for his house, is this the state of japan?

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123
"He was quickly ready to be one with her by doing intercourse (though it was his misunderstanding)"
He's just a generic pervert. Keeping his thoughts to himself is common sense, but a shameless or bold character would voice their thoughts or act on it. Even then, just voicing your desire to fuck doesn't make you alpha. It's the initiative. He's not taking initiative. He's waiting for the sex to come to him, and misunderstanding every situation. An alpha acts. Even if he's strong enough to protect his "waifu", he's essentially done nothing to earn that power. Protecting yourself and things you care about is normal, not alpha. He still has the mindset of a spineless salaryman. See Hagure Yuusha no Aesthetica for an "alpha" MC.

Dex-chan lover
Kobolds: "Quick! to the magic power spot!"

Kobold: "How do these golems have so much magic in them!?"

Me:.......

Group Leader
From all the Iskekai ive read (its been a lot), this has to be one of the dumbest.
Not tthat thats gonna stop me from reading more.

Aggregator gang
I've got to say that the waifu is cute at least, other than that, I don't see anything else good about this.

It's stupid, it's generic, it's boring, and, unless you have a pee girl fetish, it's kinda creepy. One of the very few isekai I've found that was so bad it hurt to read. It seems like it's aware of its own trashiness, but not enough to add some humor by making fun of itself, or, you know, actually avoid being trashy. I usually enjoy a good shitty isekai, but this one is just too much. Gonna give it a miss.

Users who are viewing this thread