Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

Aggregator gang
Translation seems fine to me, I'd just like a different font. Wildwords is the one a lot of people use

Dex-chan lover
So why does this has a Harem tag? He doesn't appear to take interest in dragonloli, watersports princess, or anyone else so far, except for his banged-up (or should I say, recently-banged-by-him) house.

Aggregator gang
They released their cummy fucky hot chapter load on us again, took a long fucking time but now I can watch the house get fucked again. I’ve reverted to my edgy 15 year old self

I think this is way better then the rating or some other Isekais, it is a lot funny and enjoyable to read, there wasn't any moment were I cringed (in contrast to some other isekais) and I had a very smooth reading. Recommend, 8.5/10 in my opinion (Though it may not be for every taste because of its weirdness).

Double-page supporter
The base of the original novel is pretty fun to read, there is some ecchi but it's not over the top like the manga. I'd much rather read hentai straight up. This ecchi is just cringe after cringe over ridiculous fan service for thirsty old men and horny teen age boys. Ruins the whole story.

Aggregator gang
This is one of the most ridiculous Isekai I’ve read in a while, which is a good thing lol.
He fucks his house and their children grow on the house extra stories
, I mean come on that’s golden. I’ve reread this at least once because of how absurd it is

Just read this and I really like it. Hope more gets translated at a future date but this wasn't a bad stopping point either. :)

JGV

This is different, I like this. It has room for potential but they could have approached it way different. Still, it was fine.

Users who are viewing this thread