Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

hope the new arc ends quickly.

Even in 40 it looks like the artist got a flat chested model, gave her two basketballs and said here shove these under your top and drew her. And not sure but so far just not hooked into this arc or the character in general.

Maybe it's just getting old for me. From the start I kind of viewed this as a shorter story based on the going for the feel good attitude which is why I liked it. I have a hard time seeing this make it past 80.

Group Leader
This wood magic shit is so gay, already lost interest how r3tarded the mc is.

Fuck this shit, it has been 4 months!
FOUR fucking MONTHS since the princess last pissed herself, what kind of bullshit is this!?!?

I'm extremely offended by this!!

Dex-chan lover
I gotta ask: Are the volume releases uncensored?

I thought I'd ask, since I'm having trouble finding volume scans.

When you get past the whole "everyone is peeing themselves when they meet him"-phase, it is actually pretty good

Double-page supporter
Now I don't need ecchi in my manga for it to be enjoyable, but I'm really not interested in reading ecchi manga that is censored.
It's the same with anything really, if ultra violence is your selling point with massive pages showing brutal executions, I expect to see it in its fully glory. But it's not something I require from a manga in order to read it.

Having lewd content is a waste of a page that could have been used for something more interesting if you're going to censor the main purpose of it. The nips really need to get a handle on their censorship laws or whatever drives this. And don't tell me all these super lewd manga that bet 95% on sex-appeal choose to censor in order to widen the consumer base by making it more "family friendly". Is it just to jew their customer base into buying a second, uncensored release? That's on the level of western AAA game companies and their DLC policies.

God, I wish I too had a house that was a cute girl who would spoil me everyday and whose sole happiness was for me to be inside her 24/7.
Living The Fuckin Dream!
I'm so jelly.

Users who are viewing this thread