Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

Read this and get HEE-HAW HEE-HAW stuck in your head like me!

COME! SHAVE YOUR HEAD AND JOIN HEE-HAWING WITH ME!!!!

Disclaimer: Not Yankees' HEE-HAW. It's Donkey's HEE-HAW

Wu

Group Leader
I feel sad that the manga vols weren't used for the first 2 vols (haven't read further than that) ;_;

I wonder why this doesn't have the magic tag despite having magic in the name and description.

Group Leader
It would be really great if we could get more editors and proofreaders to get more chapters out faster 😅
anyways back to stacking 🐱‍👤

Even though this manga feels dead and boring with the second half hell even the big oppai girl is annoying as fuck , she's only there for retarded fan service nothing else don't get me wrong this manga did have some fan service in the bringing it wasn't that annoying like it is now but I still read it as a pass time when I got nothing to do.I give this a sold 3-4.5/10 at best

manga started off decent but this is getting really boring to read

would recommend reading, but this is certainly not groundbreaking in storytelling

Group Leader
somewhere out there Bismarck is rolling in his grave for seeing the name of Prussia being used like this

I don't get why people hate on this manga. Yes its trash but that's why I'm reading it. It provides escapism in these covid times.

@Pvtcrowbar

Eventually they must start liking it, after they exhausted all other manga there is to read.
Since what else do they have to do during lockdown aside from gaming and binging anime

Double-page supporter
I read 58 chapters. Nothing happened. Time to drop.

@Oskarbd Think it only showed him fucking the house once and its been doing nothing ever since. Wish he would actually fuck someone else to have something happened.

Users who are viewing this thread