Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

hmm
an entire horde of horny bunny girls in need of men's vigor to restore mana and the author still didn't let him smash? Whats the point in having that aspect of them if MC never smashes? Smash something already.

Group Leader
Sorry about the late updates no one told me anything...😅
More when the others are ready🐱‍👤
Our site is still down so that's partially to blame for being slower than usual😥

Dex-chan lover
sad I moved out of my house a little bit ago she took care of me and my family for 20 or so years but I hated it not because of the house it was the town and state

Fed-Kun's army
How is the romance in this? Is it progressive? Does it even focus on it?

Is the harem where everyone gets to have a turn? Or the dude only has eyes for one?

Double-page supporter
Harem Isekai attacks yet again. Guys & girls, should I still read this even if there's Harem in it? I don't mind Ecchi but Harem's getting too rowdy these days for me to tolerate. However, if the plot, synopsis & numbers of chapter indicate anything, it's that this work sounds great. But the rating isn't too great. So should I pick this up?

Dex-chan lover
.. I've just read the first couple of chapters, but this is probably the stupidest premise for a story I've ever seen.
Still reading it.
I'm living in a 75 year old house, soon switching to a 100 year old house.

@OllyMolly I think it’s ok the story like plot isn’t the best but for a harem I like it, it’s ok, so if you think you would like to pick it up then go ahead. The chapters are short so it’s a one day read and the characters come to realizations really easily, which I really like, overall I think it’s ok and pick it up if you want to brother.

I have to thro w in the towel on this one. Not enough of the MC smashing the obvious love interest. Im still mad the dragon hasn't gotten any yet.

Yeh

I swear, with every single chapter this becomes more and more like a cringey children's story like Naruto or such. Come on, Mecha? Really? Also, the overused "most powerful" cliche.

the plot became so ridiculous that they probably arent even trying to be original anymore 10/10

The pacing in this story is awful x.x Still, I don't hate it. As amateurish as it is I'd say it's worth looking at to determine for yourself because there's a lot of it, even if not a whole lot happens throughout. I wish more up and coming Isekai authors and their projects were schooled better on story pacing to avoid single conversations lasting the entire volume, but alas.

The worst part is that there are no stakes, and that it isn't comedy oriented enough for it to stand on that merit. I'd say for casual readers avoid and it's only worth the read if you're a manga binger like me.

MD@Home
I don't know how I feel about this one. It's average but like... weirdly not the most uninteresting thing I've ever read. It started off hot and heavy and by vol. 5, the story is sort of slow and boring. Hard to recommend I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread