Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

was funny slice of life manga to read every now and then at the start then that them got betrayed then that theme got betrayed and so on a bunch of times and just in general you’re probably gonna be disappointed by this manga at some point in the future

Trash

and I am the Garbage Man

ch. 70 edit: ...don't put this trash on the curb - the Garbage Man won't collect

If anyone compares this to one punch man again I'm going to start an anime analysis YouTube account. Nobody wants that. Let's all be civil.

I don't know why this is rated so low. Its supposed to be a chill slice-of-life Esq manga and it does that really well.

Like seriously not every manga has to have intertwining plot holes or super engaging characters. Of course its a plus, but when you just want a nice chill manga to come to, this is perfect. Doesn't deserve any less than an 8. It accomplishes what it wants to do.

This story has no form of conflict. No I don't mean a shounen conflict that requires fighting. I mean any form of basic conflict integral to what makes a story even a story. Even if you give the story a setting, isekai/fantasy/magic/etc, that isn't a plot. It's the details in which a plot should take place.

Everyone gets along, no problems exist that actually require work or effort to solve, and there are no internal issues to resolve. Leaving us with... nothing. Slice of life isn't "no plot, no conflict, no purpose", it just means a story is relaxed, and people's problems are more mundane everyday problems. K-on! is a slice of life show, as anyone would agree, but even that had multiple plotlines. Get the band together, practice to improve with their instruments, meet some new people, then prepare for the big performance. The conflicts are mundane, but they exist.

But this... this isn't even that. Anything that could be plot is blown out of the water before it could matter... I'd then assume this was a comedy or gag manga but, there aren't any gags. No absurdist humor, no puns, no jokes. I think the bald adventurers were as close as we got but that's just a design, it wasn't used in any way that constitutes a punchline. Or if it somehow was, it lacked impact.

I also see comparisons to satirical manga like One Punch Man being made. This is frankly depressing. I feel terribly, terribly sorry for One, if after writing something with that incredible level of comedy, satire, absurdism, and commentary on what humans need to given them purpose, having readers ignore all of that and compare it to manga where none of that thought or effort was invested.

Well, I'll probably keep reading this because there's the off chance that something could change but, I'm honestly shocked we've come to this point without any kind of purpose.

how can this manga have such low score??
this manga literally fit the description, MC want to life freely, simple and happy,,

this manga delivers nicely on that, very well actually

are those people expect something else??
mental

Fed-Kun's army
Summary: Slice of life with an ignorant overpowered MC, some fights, and lots and lots of apples, and sex with the house.

Aggregator gang
Hahahahaha he fucks a house lmaooooo. This has gotta be my fifth comment about this but I just can’t believe that there’s actually a manga about FUCKING YOUR HOUSE, they even have a kid house lmaoooo. There’s also a running joke where the princess continually pisses herself, because of course. I’d give this manga a score of House Fuck/10

The house is the best waifu in the series tho.

But what disturbs me is she is a house right and you find toliets in houses which means...NO, not thinking about it! nonononononono!

Users who are viewing this thread