Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

Dex-chan lover
This probably should've ended about 80 chapters ago. Junk food isekai with zero tension, and most characters have the charisma of a rock. Will be forever known as the manga where the guy fucked his house.
It's like a manga curse. I see so many good stories that are dragged beyond reason, start completely new plot after finishing the original premise. It's always ridiculous,forced and feels like characters behave like husks of their former selves. Just corporate greed, let a good stories end and write a new one don't just try to milk dead cow till the end of time.

Dex-chan lover
it's really shallow

also i waited 115 chapters for him to lewd the dragon loli and he didn't :mad:

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is getting worse with each chapter. It's so shallow, and lifeless, and fleshless.

At the beginning it was very interesting, but I think that after chapter 50 the quality went downhill.

Maybe someone pulled the author's ear, or maybe the author changed, I don't know.

I keep reading with this feeling that "since it was good before, maybe it will come back."

I actually like the series I think it’s different just wish it continued though I’ve waited 7 months so far

Dex-chan lover
Crazy that a manga about fucking your house can reach over 100 chapters, but so many can't.

It's like a manga curse. I see so many good stories that are dragged beyond reason, start completely new plot after finishing the original premise. It's always ridiculous,forced and feels like characters behave like husks of their former selves. Just corporate greed, let a good stories end and write a new one don't just try to milk dead cow till the end of time.
I don't really feel like this one is a good example of this though. Like, yeah, it's probably went on for too long. It's not going anywhere story-wise. I kinda forced myself to catch up to the end just because I read far enough where it felt like it'd be silly not to.
But I also don't think it ever hit a point where it "finished" the original plot. I do see that from time to time, but the vagueness of this one kind of kept it from ever happening. There was never any original endgame. The entire thing is "ah, magic hotspot, let's see what happens".
So it was kind of fun for awhile, and eventually it just got a bit tired. It's almost worst that way. At least the stories that wrap up and then continue anyway can more or less be dropped at a decent conclusion. With one like this, you just kind of have to choose a point to jump off the train, there are no meaningful stopping points.
Anyway, that's my 2 cents on this manga. I probably won't be back here to read it next time it updates. It was good enough to kill some time with and I appreciate having something that's further in than 20 chapters even if it's not amazing, but I've got my fill of it now.

Don’t get me wrong I love this story, I just hate that each chapter is so short. Almost like they’re trying to drag out the chapters to put as many as possible without progressing the story. Each chapter is so short you barely even get any kind of story progress at all. If anything please try and make the chapters longer

Dex-chan lover
And it's over too. Last chapter is 233, and I can't believe it took to the last chapter for us to see a nipple again! Does anybody remember when there actually used to be sex in this manga? I mean, I did like the series, it's just a low stakes slice of life isekai, I don't mind that, frankly I could take a 100 more chapters, but come on! It used to be a lot more Echi, no wonder it's been demoted to just Suggestive, disappointed.

This is basically a magically version of an old man yelling get off my lawn as he loads a shotgun with religious intent and a cigarette hanging out of his mouth

Contributor
Oh shit it finally ended at 233 chapters. It held on there for a story with no plot outside of "man fucks house to get supernatural powers".

The fact that the MC says to his LI, "I like your personality." when the extent of her character development is cooking and telling him how much she loves him is all you need to know about the depth of this manga.

The art is great but everything else is pathetically adolescent.

Users who are viewing this thread