Ore no Ie ga Maryoku Spot datta Ken: Sundeiru dake de Sekai Saikyou

Oh no, reading this is making my non-existent brain cells disappear!

Oh well this is fine, guess I will just turn myself into a slime.

Aggregator gang
Lmao he fucks his house. I think this is like the 4th time I’ve commented this because it’s just too AAAAGH HE FUCKS A HOUSE WTFFF LMAO

I've seen many things. How some isekai protagonist fks princess, demons, vampires, etc. I've even seen in one manga how the mc fucked his sword, but the house... That's new. Seriosly why?
Btw give 5/10. Nothing special but fun to read.

Dex-chan lover
Another iseika mill authoring writing stories fit for 6 year old, with arts to match.

Ok Ive only read the first 6 chapters so it might get better, but I dont really think it will. This is what I think of it so far.

This seems to be a level past stupid. What is the point of this story? A comedy? The jokes arent very funny.
The MC doesnt have to struggle at all, and girls are the only people that are humans in which he has met, and they all just submit to him. This is so stupid.
His house is so annoying too. Like at least in other isekai the MC has to figure things out and doesnt get everything right away.
The art is average at best, and I can see that the best thing they have to draw in readers is erotic scenes, that arent even that erotic. Just girls with everything censored and some sexual posses, and whats up with girls pissing themselves when he uses magic.
Its all pampering towards ecchi.
Overall the story is bad, art is average, and characters are dumb and bland. 1/10

(*Sorry for the rage review, this stuff just angers me so much because the author didnt even try hard (well maybe he/she did, but its hard to believe so) and their story probably is better known that authors who put a lot of work into their stories and arent popular.)

I'm enjoying it so far. Hesti is adorable.
It gives me one punch man vibes how the mc randomly defeats high level enemies without even trying sometimes.
If you go in taking it serious you will probably be disappointed
but if you want so wacky events happening while a guy is just trying to live in peace at his house in the middle of a fantasy world forest its pretty enjoyable.

This the manga with the house fucker mc if i emember correctly? damn, been a long time since the last time i saw it, it had only like 10 or 20 chapters then, time to reread it and see if it's still 5/10 as i remember.

Fed-Kun's army
i reallllly wanna read this but the image quality and censors ruin it for me honestly

I'm seeing a lot of complaints on "notbing happens in this manga" when it's more or less an isekai OPM manga - MC is OP af, and he really doesn't know what to do with his stuff or power, but people just come and make friends or cause trouble; and it's honestly pretty amusing.
As @Reikoku basically put it, if you go in expecting some serious action or drama to go on, you're in for some disappointment - it's definitely more of a moderately nosnensical and "just trying to live life" isekai, compared to the usual "let's see how many overpowered skills and stats we can load onto one main character" isekai protag.

Users who are viewing this thread