Ore no Ie no Koakuma Imouto - Vol. 1 Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t she daring him to take a pass at her not three pages ago? Why shy now?

Group Leader
Thank you for another release! Typo on last speech bubble, should say doesn't have not 'doesn't has'.

Dex-chan lover
She doesn't have the courage? After effortlessly attacking him with a skimpy swimsuit?

Dex-chan lover
Wasn’t she daring him to take a pass at her not three pages ago? Why shy now?
She doesn't have the courage? After effortlessly attacking him with a skimpy swimsuit?
I guess sending lewd pictures of yourself in your underwear is a lower bar than asking if he thinks you're beautiful.
I'm gonna guess and say it's because she can act like she's teasing him with the other stuff, but if she asks if she's beautiful than that will be her showing her true feelings.

Contributor
It's a rare moment when she's not being a little devil, the lovestruck side of her is on display here and it's pretty wholesome. When she's not on the attack, she's actually very cute.

Mao-chan is very strong at teasing him, but outside of that she's clearly out of her element. There is some nice gap moe to be had here. :thumbsup:

I thought she was speaking in third person… :lewd:
I agree with the others, regardless whether she was speaking in 1st or 3rd person it should be "doesn't have" for the last bubble.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It feels like imouto might have 100 ATK, 0 DEF. If only MC had Reiwa Energy...

No Guard Imouto

Dex-chan lover
I can't hold back, I just want to go to Mars and screaming "F*CK I WANT IT TOO"

Users who are viewing this thread