Ore no [Kantei] Skill ga Cheat Sugite ~Densetsu no Yuusha wo Yomi "Tori" Saikyou e~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.1

you may ask "why her bb's are so big?" but remember, she use a armor, and if half her body is semi naked it's half the work to do, mangaka is thinking way more in the future than us

wait... she is afraid or is a cat lover that was restraining herself for keep face?

Dex-chan lover
2 characters with huge wracks
cleavage exposed to such an extent
yes
yes
might as well jus draw hentai instead

Dex-chan lover
Thank God this author decided to not go down the path of misunderstandings, fuckin hate when they do that, it's just cheap lazy drama

Dex-chan lover
At least not everyone seems to be into the dark side of the church. Problem is, the ones above them in authority probably are.

Just tell me the MC isnt gonna be a pussy and once he reaches a city he will check everyone's status and acquire as many skills as he can. I really dislike when the author inserts bs moral values to people who are in danger, running for their life from a huge criminal faction (usually religious).

Double-page supporter
I still don't understand why in the previous chapter this knight girl marianne throw away her coat/mantle. 😂

Also, not even a full chapter yet but we can already see she was pretty much a jokes relief. 🤣

Group Leader
@iceaco
the artist is a hentai doujin artist too yes
006c259106d5d1beabae3f6364a332c9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread