Ore no Karada wa Nande Onna Nanda? - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Not the Ayanami Rei doujinshi cover 😔
Jokes aside, TRANS MANGA TRANS MANGA

Dex-chan lover
Oh neat another trans comic , cool that theyr'e into their career too (hrt aside you'd think they'd also be on the pill to stop periods unless it'd interfere, or by that part if you're already living as a man publically that you'd have a hysterectomy unless they're also pricey to do as well)
thank you for the translation good to see some representation in manga
They also did Dear Society, also about a trans man :) "Crossdressing" genre aside there tends to be more mtf stories on the stories in manga that actually do a trans story that takes it seriously versus a romcom thing that's just basically bl catered towards fujoshis and the 'traps aren't gay' audience XP

Dex-chan lover
It's neat that explicitly trans characters are becoming more common in manga now :wooow:
i'm sure there are some in the josei genre, i think i've seen some as side chars but usually the romcom stuff gets a bit more attention, i think there was even some live action trans themed series too

Dex-chan lover
Is there a way for us to get some sort of LGBTQIA+ tag to help have better visibility on titles that deal with trans stories that don't rely on cross-dressing, girl love, boy love themes?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I have a gut feeling that this one will go downhill. Maybe I'm just jaded. Well, at least we won't have to deal with the TERF (Trans Exclusionary Radical Femboy) squad in these comments.

Dex-chan lover
Aw it's only 17 chaps long according to the title info page here on Mangadex.

Hopefully it had a conclusive ending and not an axe.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I have a gut feeling that this one will go downhill. Maybe I'm just jaded. Well, at least we won't have to deal with the TERF (Trans Exclusionary Radical Femboy) squad in these comments.
terfs tend to hate transfems more than transmascs tho or the few transphobia towards transmascs are like maybe some thinking they're just 'confused lesbians' or 'betraying their gender' or so /self hatred b/c i have seen some comments/talking points like "i can understand why you would choose to be a man but why would you become a female bc womanhood is suffering' or some bs like that lol

Dex-chan lover
Sailor Moon is a trans manga. It was four decades ahead of its time.
wonder if that was ever included in that crystal remake i never finished it lol, tho i imagine the focus was more on the magical girl stuff versus the slice of life/interpersonal dating relationships, tho i wouldn't mind a more casual "oh this manga has a trans person in it" versus specifically focusing on their coming of age/self discovery

Users who are viewing this thread