Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 5

Double-page supporter
It seem like they just divorce for a reason that could had been easily solved by them just sitting down and having a one to one talk with each other. Him being stress from work should've found time to tell her more about his day.

The girl is possessive to the point that she seem insecure and worry that

And the guy seem to have problems with conveying his feels that could ease her worries.

They both still obviously like each other. I feel if they could realize what went wrong they can better improve themselves mental and personality wise.

Dex-chan lover
Get bacc together!
Get bacc together!
Get bacc together!
Get bacc together!
Get bacc together!
Get bacc together!
Get bacc together!
Get bacc together!

Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It seem like they just divorce for a reason that could had been easily solved by them just sitting down and having a one to one talk with each other. Him being stress from work should've found time to tell her more about his day.

The girl is possessive to the point that she seem insecure and worry that

And the guy seem to have problems with conveying his feels that could ease her worries.

They both still obviously like each other. I feel if they could realize what went wrong they can better improve themselves mental and personality wise.
Or you know she could be understanding that he's stressed from work and ease his worries as well by doing small things and not start a fight. It's not only his fault for not speaking up. Find it curious the dude is doing his hardest at work to support them both but he still has to be the one to say everything when his wife could also just ask or convey her support by doing little things to help him.

Ye talking could solve this but at the same time I see his wife antagonizing him because of work is what really pushed their relationship to shambles.

Dex-chan lover
wait whattttt?
icegif-938.gif

Double-page supporter
Or you know she could be understanding that he's stressed from work and ease his worries as well by doing small things and not start a fight. It's not only his fault for not speaking up. Find it curious the dude is doing his hardest at work to support them both but he still has to be the one to say everything when his wife could also just ask or convey her support by doing little things to help him.

Ye talking could solve this but at the same time I see his wife antagonizing him because of work is what really pushed their relationship to shambles.
From what she said. It seem more like she was wooried about him seeing another woman.

But the premise stays the same. From what i seen in the chapter. Talking it out look like all they had to do.

And it seem like he don't like to give up ground.

Like another chatter said. Going back in time and away from the stress of adulthood. Could be the best for them to review their problems.

Users who are viewing this thread