Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Ch. 61 - Cody's Operation

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So some kind of magical compulsion might be involved here, on top of some pretty basic threats.

Fed-Kun's army
it seems translator-san is on a hot run for a week on releasing chapters. What happened?

Dex-chan lover
I have been writing the kingdom is thoroughly corrupt, but based on this, Justus is relying on external means to control some people for specific tasks. So, now I have to change my view to the kingdom being corrupted in the core right now, not yet being utterly corrupt. After all, once you have made someone go against their oath once, it's easy to make them do it again.

Dex-chan lover
This is what I'd expect to happen when dealing with politicians.
Although I do expect something worse to happen to the exploding guy, like when he tries to speak even with truth serum, his beloved ones would suddenly come and exploding by themselves because of that, and he himself would despair and kill himself. And that's still not the worst I'd expect when dealing with politicians.

Dex-chan lover
If truth drugs exist then alot of this makes even less sense, why wasnt it used on Harold? Why didnt Harold or anyone think to use it before this? This just opens way too many questions and plot holes

Dex-chan lover
If truth drugs exist then alot of this makes even less sense, why wasnt it used on Harold? Why didnt Harold or anyone think to use it before this? This just opens way too many questions and plot holes
I mean, it's a kangaroo court. What use is a truth syrum if neither the judge, jury, prosecutor, or defense are interested in the truth. They had a conclusion they wanted, everything else is staged to create justification. You could argue that it should policy that everyone involved in a trail or deliberation should be made to take these drugs before reaching a decision but, even if there are no side-effects, that still requires an enforcement body to make sure that they do while not being corrupt itself.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it's a kangaroo court. What use is a truth syrum if neither the judge, jury, prosecutor, or defense are interested in the truth. They had a conclusion they wanted, everything else is staged to create justification. You could argue that it should policy that everyone involved in a trail or deliberation should be made to take these drugs before reaching a decision but, even if there are no side-effects, that still requires an enforcement body to make sure that they do while not being corrupt itself.
But in the same bredth you could spike peoples drinks and get people to reveal thruth in the public.

Dex-chan lover
But in the same bredth you could spike peoples drinks and get people to reveal thruth in the public.
The truth serum might be for few people to use. Or even normal people doesn't know it exist. It is a drug and the enemy is a researcher that maybe control the distribution of this drug

Dex-chan lover
that's what happens when your brain wants to get out of your head lmao

Users who are viewing this thread