Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - Persuasion Strategy

Dex-chan lover
Theres no way that this is a financially sound strategy
it might work now cause you got the plot device in bulk lying around but once thats gone you arent gonna make profit

Dex-chan lover
So... As the devil's advocate here, since he's already the villain of the story. Why not just kill his parents ? That would be one, much more viable way, to save the territory.

Dex-chan lover
@Emplur If it was any other character I'd agree, except... That one really isn't about avoiding friction though ? Then again, I bet it's just gonna be some "comedy" with misunderstanding based on his foul mouth.

Dex-chan lover
@themanj why ? This is a monarchy, with nobles having all rights. If he kills his parents, he's defacto the new ruler of his territory, therefore the one in charge of passing judgement and investigating. So... No, he would never get caught for it.
Plenty of ways to have them get into an "accident" and blame fate too.

You have a shortage of typesetters eh? but I thought this was a one-man's job with a sick mother who absolutely needs donations to survive. Interesting.

@Mothified. Nah it's not a one-man band. The dude translates loads of manga but it's not just him. He's been around years now.

Fed-Kun's army
@Doenyon
he might become the highest authority in his house but there are many others above him outside of his family. The kingdom would probably look into it since if he is tried and killed for murder the country(royal family) claims all their property

Group Leader
To web novel reader or anyone who has read ahead, is Zen a butler? And is there a reason why he is wearing polka dots?

Dex-chan lover
I'm afraid if there are some setbacks after using a lot of LP for farming years after.

Double-page supporter
I get why people say he's not a Tsun, but he is clearly one if you're on the outside without knowing anything.

Users who are viewing this thread