Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Zen, Fighting!

Thanks a lot kirei team!
@zStella thanks a lot for all the translation but don’t overwork yourselves. There’s a lot of us here who truly appreciates all your hardwork!

Dex-chan lover
@CrynoZephyr to be more precise,
in the game erika is the healer of the hero party, so the mc believes that if she gets closer to him she wont go to the hero's party, since hes pretending to be a piece of shit hes afraid that her supportive nature will make her want to stay with him to support him

@CrynoZephyr
it was not included in chapter 12 but iirc in the wn, he had an inner dialogue before he said all those things to her which results to the slap. He wants her to hate him so she would go with the hero’s party when the game’s timeline starts. She’s crucial to the party as she’s the healer. I believe He wants to eliminate all possibilities that will make her not join it.

Nonono shes gonna send her maid to the village and people gonna know that the mother and the daughter survived

Dex-chan lover
It's nice that she can really trust Yuno but I hope she won't go spitting up everything to her

k9c

@nachtness Harold need the heroes to kill the last boss (Harold isn't the boss, he's just an hateable character). In the game plot, Harold is going to be killed by the boss. So making sure the heroes able to kill the boss is essential for his life. In order to doing so, Harold have to make sure the story goes just like in the game and make the heroes as strong as possible.

And just like that, Erica's got more information than she'd bargained for.

Thank you for the translations, Kirei Cake.

ugh, I'll try and read the next few chapters when they come out, but because of how her character is turning out I have a feeling I'm just going to get too annoyed to keep reading at some point.
His side of the story was really good to...

Dex-chan lover
Now, time for them to check out Bro Village!

Thanks for all the chapters! :)

Users who are viewing this thread