Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Liner the Protagonist

Double-page supporter
I've been thinking this since the start but what exactly is stopping Harold from becoming the main character and rid the forest of the Sumeragis of the miasma on his own instead of waiting for Liner to grow up?
I know this is probably where the story is headed but I think it's pretty stupid that he doesn't realize that he's not reliant on Liner to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I've been thinking this since the start but what exactly is stopping Harold from becoming the main character and rid the forest of the Sumeragis of the miasma on his own instead of waiting for Liner to grow up?
I know this is probably where the story is headed but I think it's pretty stupid that he doesn't realize that he's not reliant on Liner to begin with.
maybe there important word saving event that only player can do, and harold thinking he cant do the event

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
The MC is repeatedly stating why he doesn’t make huge decisions like that. He doesn’t want to alter the storyline so drastically that his game knowledge becomes useless. MC is trying to make as few ripples in the timeline as possible while changing just enough to keep his character alive.

It’s not working out like that exactly, but the MC makes this obvious quiet a bit.

Double-page supporter
The MC is repeatedly stating why he doesn’t make huge decisions like that. He doesn’t want to alter the storyline so drastically that his game knowledge becomes useless. MC is trying to make as few ripples in the timeline as possible while changing just enough to keep his character alive.

It’s not working out like that exactly, but the MC makes this obvious quiet a bit.
His existence alone already causing butterfly effect. It's always moronic to just think that you won't alter canon just by existing

Dex-chan lover
His existence alone already causing butterfly effect. It's always moronic to just think that you won't alter canon just by existing
It’s impossible to predict how things can change because we don’t have the ability to time travel or hop realities. But it’s realistic to expect only minor changes with your existence appearing in a time line. And if radical changes occur just from breathing and existing, it’d make for shitty stories in general. Lighten up

Users who are viewing this thread