Ore no Shibou Flag ga Todomaru Tokoro wo Shiranai - Vol. 8 Ch. 55 - The Return of the Chivalric Order, And...

Dex-chan lover
poor girl. she endured his abusive words so long that a simple head pat felt like a major improvement for her. feelsbadman

also i wonder. if MC's forced to say rude things regardless of his intentions, why not just stay silent and do some gestures instead. Like nod your head or a thumb up or something. That way it'll be less offensive to the other party.

Aggregator gang
Now kiss
Seriously. One is stubbornly persistent, another one can't speak what they really want (literally)
e14b0e1adcbcaf989ee99945a6137973.jpg

Huh...
I prefer the sentences inputted by KC for their reunion for some reason.
It has a better feeling to it.

But pages 23 and 24 quality went down.

Dex-chan lover
tbh it made me lose motivation to read this when yuno's back story out of nowhere sprung up and took almost a chapter and a half(like the 50.5 or something) and then mc, in the middle of battle, had to have a one on one with the og harold lmao that's one of the most shonen shit i've ever read, easily comparable to the "power of friendship" lol

damn my guy just touched her and she became wet in a split second lmaooo

Double-page supporter
I see Harold has those battered wife strats down pat. Heap a whole bunch of neglect and abuse on her, and suddenly something as simple as a headpat and words that can vaguely be construed as positive have her on cloud nine from receiving a drop of that affection she's so starved of 😉

Sasuga Harold-sama!

Users who are viewing this thread