Ore no Tantou wa Kaibutsu - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Side Story

Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2026
Messages
6
so the cult brainwash everyone around her to be nice to her even if she doesn't want to I can see a chapter when a Mc gets kidnapped to get brainwashed and has to he escapes or get saved by the other girl
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 27, 2018
Messages
3,052
so the cult brainwash everyone around her to be nice to her even if she doesn't want to I can see a chapter when a Mc gets kidnapped to get brainwashed and has to he escapes or get saved by the other girl
Naw, I don't see them brainwashing the MC, but forcing him to be her consort.

If MC gets brainwashed, he can't criticize her manga anymore
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
53
I wonder if she's gathering a normal(?) high school friend group on purpose, or if it's a natural outcome of her personality. Someone who becomes a cult leader would naturally have a charismatic personality, and might end up attracting people even when they're not doing cult leader things.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top