Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken

It's just me or that Beatle thing from Pokémon and blue one too but i forgot the names

Dex-chan lover
At the very least this one makes sense. And the art looks pretty good, hopefully it doesn't die on just a few chapters

Dex-chan lover
mm, chinese magical creatures.. and it seems that it will play around with that idea looking from the cover and 1st chapter. . what r those?? qilin? rhinoceros beetle? cicada?

gotta follow this

Damn this first chapter was pretty decent I’ll wait for the next chapter

I'm so hyped for this.
Niwarythm's first manga project he's working on \o/
Whether the story is good or bad, Niwa's art alone will carry this.

Double-page supporter
Really badass! Too little info, I really like this though.

The art is amazing, crazy good illustrator. My only complaint is the expressions are exaggerated over a isekai. The illustrator is better off making his own manga instead lol. (Meh to soon to tell honestly)

But it also arises my expectations, I hope for badass looking beasts that he controls.

I really miss his previous-life tamed beasts 😭😭 Will we see them again?

To be clear:
So isekai'd, but to a world that is generally (so far), almost the same, aside from tamers being seen as the weakest job, instead of the strongest as in his previous world?
Oh and some amount (like 3ish or so years iirc) back in time?
Right?

Not just a little back in time from his 'original run' where he showed them as the strongest.

TBH I nearly passed this up because the title makes it seem like another generic isekai, but I'm glad I didn't. The art is great.

so from what I read in the novel a while back (don't remember the chapter number I was at) there didn't appear to be a harem(which is always a plus since harem is the bane of all literature unless its some ancient king's biography and aren't mentioned beyond that they existed and caused infighting or something) as for the whole weakest to strongest trope some people say is in this it seems more like if a character from dqmj (dragon quest monsters joker) went into the main dragon quest games after post game pretty much should note that the whole dragon quest part is an analogy and not how the story works also from what I've seen in the novel the orc thing in the beginning was called a chuohakai not zhu bajie which makes me wonder if this was double translated

Users who are viewing this thread