Ore no Zensei no Chishiki de Teihen Shoku Tamer ga Joukyuu Shoku ni Natte Shimai Sou na Ken

I know a lot of translation groups have a tendency to wait months between their uploads, (which is really annoying, but I understand that they have lives too so I understand at least) but like are you guys planning to continue this or is this gonna be a “once every 4 months” kind of update schedule....

Wait, why dies he have blonde hair in the picture. Isn't blonde hair for holy knights, and black hair for tamers like they mentioned?

It would be nice if the jobs in these isekai were actually shit like a latrine cleaner and not the author just calling it bad

Dex-chan lover
@ZanaduKhan "healers are useless", "blacksmiths are useless", "alchemists are useless", "archers are useless", "mages are useless", "tamers/summoners are useless"... yeah. This trope needs to die.

I like it, it's a bit over the top tho.
Btw: This "useless class" genre should take a break.

But whatsoever as long as the story is good, I don't really care.

Like everyone else I am curious why the picture has blonde hair and in the story tamers have black hair.. with the nimbus and the power pole...

Please tell me hes a saiyan and learns how to go super saiyan.

Exactly what every story needs is alien monkeys

Dex-chan lover
@muhaishinobi @Saltcitystomper as the manga has just started I think the cover used is the novel one. Chances are they swapped the hair color so more readers (AKA Japanese public) would relate themselves with the MC.

Dex-chan lover
From what I read so far (2 chapters in) the story seems to be as generic as it can get (the usual "trash class is OP" template), but the art is really good, and the action scenes are impressive, with a great dynamism and a killer oomph while still being easily understandable...

This artist should have his own manga instead of doing such generic isekai webnovel adaptation.

the reason he is blonde in the cover is
he dyed it with a spell not gonna say why though

hgnhhhhh the art is so good, why are there only two chapters,,,,,, gonna go follow the artist's twt asap

Users who are viewing this thread