Ore to Hero to Mahou Shoujo - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Still, I didn't

Dex-chan lover
Bro really tried to say that he still did it (in a different way of saying it), even after showing him that he was the one attacked.

image.png

Dex-chan lover
to be fair he his right, now he know who is who do that does not confirm the motive
Ya' think I didn't realize that after reading it thoroughly a second time instead of rushing it? If I could I would change my comment, but I don't want to literally change the entire thing about my comment. It would also leave an "edit" next to it, clearly showing I edited it due to no reactions or something. I don't edit my comments after 10 mins that much unless I am desperate.

tl;dr
ignore this, it just sounds like rambling when I came back to read the comments after getting proper sleep lmao. My apologies.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter,
soo brother-kun have seen the girl? i am still curious if it is realy a switch? maybe some timetravel bisnuess ? who knows

Dex-chan lover
Wait is this series 10 years old? Says 2014, gheeze. That really put time into perspective for some weird reason
I think 2014 is when the original webcom came out. Manga takes a long long time

Aggregator gang
yay, new chapter, thanks!
my theory is, what if these two, when they were kids or just much younger, hit each other’s heads and swapped bodies, had to act as the other for the rest of their lives and then forgot about the whole thing.
cough*Shishunki bitter change*cough xD

Dex-chan lover
Welp, RIP MC form I guess. OG Luminous girl is using his heroic body as a dark hero, so his heroic body will have to be destroyed once they beat her and he'll have to stay a little girl for good. (I do hope he learns to accept it.)

(Or I guess they could twist it around some. I mean, she's clearly some kind of genius to be able to do what is thought to be impossible.)

Users who are viewing this thread