Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
What a shame there was a lot of potential for this series to keep going and exploring different parts of the world. I guess this whole romance arc at the end must have been the nail in the coffin for it since it seemed fairly non-sensical compared to everything else that happened before. Well, I enjoyed it for what it was but I'll miss Knight for sure.

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING, this one hurts man. this hurts allot.
Can someone link(pm) the ln or just give some sort of recompense. I mean it can't just end like this.
GODFUCKING DAMNIT, WHAT IS WITH JAPANS TASTE. YOU'L HAPPLY READ SHIT ISEKAI LIKE DEATH MARCH OR THAT GOD AWFUL PHONE ONE BUT THEN LET THIS DIE.

Dex-chan lover
That's it? We got how this dude made incredible powers shake in their boots, and setup instances that made the most cowardly into the most devastating of forces.

And that's it!? We don't get anymore of how he can make friends with other devastating powers or take them down a couple notches? F you, author!

Dex-chan lover
it's the end?
dangit, does the novel also ends here? 'cause I feel there's some dangling plot thread that can be explored further

guess lack of major plot point does kill it, i mean, MC kinda stopped givinng PC to everyone and all
i like the whimsical nature of this story tho, it's a shame

Fed-Kun's army
Eh, author didn’t need the politics. At least this arc is done.

WAIT WHAT, Please DONT END! THIS IS UNSATISFYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread