Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki - Vol. 4 Ch. 40

Dex-chan lover
@Shirimochi that's gonna be a controversial tag especially for manga that isn't an adaptation

even for adaptation, it can get pretty messy.
like does 'axed' after finishing an arc count as axed?
and what happens if the manga does gets a sequel later on? with different name, and probably different artist?
what if the manga goes longer than the source, but then got axed?

and i'm gonna bet that like, 99% of completed manga gonna get that status, so you're better off using the exact opposite, something like, "fully completed".

Fed-Kun's army
Seeing the 100+ comments, I thought something big happened, but it ended??? What a weird arc to end it off.

Double-page supporter
That cinderella chapter wrapped nicely just before it was axed

Dex-chan lover
eh?

eeeh? wait what it ended? that's it? that can't be right. it's like getting dick-punched (ovary-punched for the ladies) in the middle of a conversation.

Fed-Kun's army
I can't believe it ended.... But it was a beautiful ending, just beautiful

Dex-chan lover
wait... what?... it was the end?... oh no... such good manga to end... im sad...

Byebye axed manga, it was fun, especially chapter 39.
And thanks for translating it!

Well, was nice while it lasted, actually enjoyed this one and was looking forward to where it'd go.

Sheeeeet that ending came out of nowhere with the most cliche final panel there's ever been.

@Kllick Romance tag means the entire story is about that, but dont having it doesnt mean it can't have a romance subplot, he was not wrong for expecting something (or maybe he was, considering that almost everything has romance subplots and never go anywhere lol, expecting something from a not well know manga)

EDIT: I am kinda sleepy now so tell me if I phrased something wrong lul

@DonHazzy I'm not sure if you defend me or attacked me. Which made me confused on should I feel offended or not? 🤔

P.S - Yeah, I'm kind of guy who sees romance everywhere. I guess there is something wrong with me. But I still sad that this manga ended like that. I was hoping for something, at least may be dark elf will end up with MC, but no. 😔

@svolozhani Defended you lul

And that is absolutely normal, romance happens in real life too and its completely natural
Not every story can have romance tho, but normally, if the author can tease you with is because it is possible lol

YOUR KIDING RIGHT? WHAT HELL KING OF HALF BAKED ENDING IS THAT WHAT ISEKAI AM I GOING TO READ NOW GOD DAMIT

So that was the end? Its was a nice story and i was hoping for more demihumans and other to get computers but yeah it would have been just a rehash if everything again and again him being op and doing outrageous things with magic whenevr something happened. Kinda nice the story wasnt milked too much.

Users who are viewing this thread