Ore wa Inu Dewa Arimasen! - Vol. 4 Ch. 35 - Senpai and I, From Now On

Dex-chan lover
Had to check the table of contents again since it has been awhile but this really is the end for the main story. Kinda sad that it went the they are finally dating so now let's end this route. Either way it was a pleasant journey & hope the extras will be good. Thanks everyone at Kuro Kurori Lounge for completing this title's main story & not abandoning it.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's been a while, it's a nice comfy read although short, hope to see the extra chapters soon, and thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Noice! He finally got together with his shortstack senpai! Good going ma man! :D

Dex-chan lover
3 more chapters? May I assume the info on the title page is wrong then as it mentions chapter 47 as being the last?
Yeah, I had to do a quick double check when I saw that. After reading this chapter I was thinking, "This feels like the ending, but they still have over 10 chapters to go." If someone could fix that it'd be nice.

Thanks for the work so far translating this and looking forward to the extra chapters.

Thanks so much for translating this. I'm happy they got together, but at the same time sad this is the end

Dex-chan lover
Thanks so much for translating XD

Btw, are you going to redo chapter 1 so that this series has your translations for every chapter???

worst ending of all time gargle on my balls why did she stop being a emotionless zombie last 15 pages and suddenly gain sentience????? rename this ore wa inu dewa animal fucker bitch weird asf lookin at a grown man and calling him her dog. even weirder for him to like it, not saying i wouldnt but have some class

Users who are viewing this thread