Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Don't Breathe

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, first i though he really was not a lolicon and just get aroused for all the things that she said about the future.
Now, I've change my mind.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I see. Its time for the monthly dose of "how the hell am I going to explain this to the FBI?"

Dex-chan lover
Looks like all anime/manga characters with glasses are legally blind without them.
I'm in the negative 1100+ degrees but I'm pretty sure I'd be able to notice if someone was staring at my asshole.

Fed-Kun's army
I guess this is now a self fullfilling profecy. He will deckone of his students if not all... sigh... yes Mr Officer we meet again.

Why did he even try hiding from a girl who was pretty much blind without her glasses? That was just inviting disaster. Change your clothes and get out normally, she won't even notice you...

Dex-chan lover
If he just changed and went out as if nothings happening everything would have been fine

Hahahahaha really, I laughing a lot hahahahahahaha. Thanks for this chapter

Double-page supporter
So it was MC who was in women's changing room? Title is a lie... He is a lolicon!

Dex-chan lover
A NEW TYPE OF FACE SITTING?!
Damn false foreshadowing. No crotchless face-sit :mad:

Dex-chan lover
A new chapter!

...Better check the comments first to see if I should expect an FBI visit or not.

EDIT:

To be fair... Little Miss time traveler has planted the seed of of "Main Character Becomes A Fucking Moron Due To Worry" and it's in full bloom.

Oh Hi FBI. Why is the partyvan in my driveway?

Users who are viewing this thread