Ore wa lolicon ja nai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Pay Attention To Me!

Dex-chan lover
THE LOLICON-SLAYING NIPPLE BAND-AID BACK PACK COMBO
Damn that is quite the name lmao

Also I thought there were no doubts about him being a lolicon(or more of a pedo at this point) but when he just ignored her I was really confused.
Then he say she was a 22 y.o in a body of a 12 girl for him, then I was not confused anymore lol

Thanks for the chapter!

Double-page supporter
FMC has no chance with MC. MC is a pedo and FMC is adult... Failed from a start... Shame...

Amd you can just take that dress off normally, no need to hug her.

Does supergluing your fingers hurt for most people? I used to glue my fingertips together because I was bored and had superglue and it never bothered me.

Dex-chan lover
@Wolfwhistler
Depending on the material you glue it to, it can make a really strong bond, when you use it with cloth, it gets really in stuck with skin, so you end up peeling your skin if youre not careful pulling it off.

Dex-chan lover
I love the increasingly absurd lengths that mangaka have to go to set these situations up

Fed-Kun's army
@Rafflesia

To be honest, the pool/fountain thing was based on certain conditions- more like a magic spell. It was one of the haunted areas of the school. So more like magic or isekai. He was given the chance to relive his life, like reincarnation.

Here, it's stated as time-travel. She IS from the future. So unless she made a wish, found some kind of portal, etc - this means she has a body back in the future. And she's aiming to destroy that future.

And yeah, it's just a manga...with Lolies and echi...LOL

Fed-Kun's army
@gcodori

Unbelievable as it may be, it's exactly how Mujaki worked - it was understood implicitly that Shouta's older body was still alive (remember how Rio did CPR on him) even during his time travel. He found out that the URAN version of time travel uses multiple time-line theory - changes won't change existence, but they can potentially affect lifestyle and whatnot (ex: Shouta getting Rio in one line thanks to saving her from a truck)

In this case, though, our chunnboyu girl Suzune (also from Mujaki) was with Shouta during a time jump, and realized even back in Mujaki the specific necessities needed to do proper time jumps. This was to the point that both she and Shouta was even able calculate the exact time needed to jump back to Shouta's old life, despite it being so dreary - all so that he can save Konomi.

From that time, Suzune became a uni prof, and for some reason, taught our little girl how to time jump. For what reason? God knows.

Fed-Kun's army
@sudzzuds

Ah - I forgot about the split time lines. I always thought that ideas like that are plot devices to avoid a paradox (like killing your parent before you are born). It's butterfly effect vs split timelines.

Now all I want is a crossover between the two stories. We need Suzune to jump into the past Doc Brown style and proclaim "there's a problem with your kids!"

es4tNlC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Shaolin_Funk @xines
The base has 8 cm, but 2 cm is taken out, so it is 6 cm. Then you may apply formula :

(Base + Top) / 2 * h

Since base = top, it's obviously a square, so the formula is :
Base * height

It's solvable with result = 24 cm²

Users who are viewing this thread