Ore wa Lolicon ja nai! - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Joined at the Hips

Dex-chan lover
@kingaron
Urination / omorashi shows up all the damn time in h-manga, doujins and image sets in general. They just really seem to like lemonade over there.

I've learn to piss standing up myself when I was 10-something.

It saved me from a lot of troubles, notably because girls in the bathroom take fucking forever, and I barely care of my indies get, you know, soiled myself. With little training most girls could piss standing up, it's a real lifesaver.
So yeah, when I was prebubescent I used to fool people around, especialy since most people wouldn't like stare at a kid pissing, now it depends weither or not I dress boyish or not and hide my hair with a cap and chest is not visible enough.

Fun story, once there was a guy who found me out despite anything, and he got an instant boner and couldn't piss, he had to move to the seal ones lol.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck.
What the fuck this chapter.
What the fuck all of you weirdos in the comments.

Just what the fuck.

Believe it or not there have been female urinals produced for public toilets,probably the mot successful was the Sanistad produced by American Standard from 1950-73.The japanese toilet giant TOTO also produced a model,this was a feature of the 1964 tokyo olympics.

It looks like she's peeing with her clit.... Pretty sure, that's not where the hole is...

Aggregator gang
Starting to think her going into the past is making him into a lolicon as she's exposing him to erotic situations with young girls... :/ Before, he just got an older teenaged girl pregnant...that's not a lolicon, just a normal guy.

Users who are viewing this thread