Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Wiping Out Incompetents

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@AAA1 Which part?

The part where his brocon sister knew his "hidden potential" and made him her father via retarded laws to put him in charge?

The part where the MC is trying to appear like a tyrant so that he could step down?

Or the part where the MC use some kind of magic skill to find out that the "dried up iron mine" is literally a silver mine and that they shouldn't be in debt?

Serious question. I can explain. (Not denying that this isn't stupid so far though)

Aggregator gang
Maybe sister/daughter is outplaying brother/father by planting the silver there as evidence for him to 'discover' to make him look good? If so this is getting into 4D chess area haha

So is the implication that she killed his siblings to draw out his potential.

Dex-chan lover
his family is in debt and all this little shit can think of is how to shirk all responsibility and live a luxury lifestyle that others have to pay for. how is this dude the MC? he's so unlikable.

Contributor
Sis(Daugh)ter's pout though:

8p.jpg

I feel like there are too many missing context here, the pacing is too fast and the readers can't connect to the MC. Is this an adaptation? Does someone has a link to the novel?

Dex-chan lover
Hes going to do the right thing out of spite on them looking down on him and pure frustration at how bad the previous head of the house managed it? I bet there will be lots of things that can be fixed easily due to his laziness. A wise man once said that to find the quickest solution to a problem you should hand it down to a lazy person.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep thanks for your concern. I don't need an explanation though. This is just because the lack of content. Due to poor writing in doing the pacing, the transition of the context makes the reader couldn't grasp the situation enjoyably. But its not that bad actually. Its just a noobie mistake, not a lazt one

So this guy is "Accidentally" or at least unintentionally making the strongest kingdom in history?

Double-page supporter
Is this MC for real? How can he believe that he will retain his status quo even after he is disinherited and he can still have a luxury life-style when his family is in a huge dept is beyond me.

This is just down right horrible and stupid writing. I've read a lot of "l want to live a lazy life" kind of stories but this one is the most deplorable of all.

Dex-chan lover
@Regis Yes, she clearly managed to figure out exactly were a meteor large enough to kill their 3 other siblings would land and got them to be there at the exact time that it fell, there is no way that theory is crazy at all. She just realizes that he has potential and that if he was serious instead of trying to relax and be lazy, he would be a much better lord than she would. Granted, this story is kind of badly written so far, but it's something to read between everything else I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread