Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - See Through The Conspiracy

Double-page supporter
So she was pretending to be hooker? lol this harem will be interesting.

Double-page supporter
Fan the flames of the dumpster fire, this shit so fuckin stale

Aggregator gang
I read this. I read this in english. So why couldn't I understand the dialogue. I understand the gist of it, but I might as well be reading it in cantonese

Dex-chan lover
I’m not going to pretend to have understood what just happened, so instead I’m going to ask the one thing I could focus one. Why use “hooker” instead of “prostitute”? or like anything else? The setting seems to be medieval like society, and I thought hooker was fairly recent slang. Plus Isn’t it an insult? Why would the girl herself call herself a hooker (and she seemed very much like a birgin herself to be using that language).

Dex-chan lover
@sillyts @Yeesun @RealSaMu @Lohengrin @dokidoki

I tried reading the novel and is exactly the same. This author is the type that will consciously leave a lot of details out because the author feels it's audience should be able reason it out for themselves.
Which means there is a lot of chapters of "WTF is going on?" from here on out.

Basically in this chapter, he found out from a "whore" he frequents that some pimp is using his whores to entice all the silver mages to work under him. So he got his "whore" to convince the whores in the house to bug their rooms so he can find out exactly which silver mages are working for the pimp. Then he did the drama thing just so he can tell the old dude he's an incompetent again. So know the old dude is running off to find new silver mages that don't work for the pimp because the last thing they need is the Pimp using a Hostile Takeover to grab hold of the silver mine.

now why he does this instead of letting the Pimp take his silver mine if he is trying to look bad so his sister is forced to take over the job? Because without the silver mine he can't be a rich lazy oaf.
And why his "whore" did that? Because if the Pimp runs not only the whore house but also the silver mine, good chance their town and customers are going to disappear.

Dex-chan lover
Man this chapter alone sorta killled the series for me, went from sort of interesting to wtf just happened, who the fuck is this hooker, etc, this chapter gave me more questions then answers and atm I don’t even like the hooker, I feel like the only competent person/likable char in this series is the sister lmao Feelsbadman

this is the same author as Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken so dont read it if you dont want to lose your brain cell.

Users who are viewing this thread