Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'm not getting serious yet

Dex-chan lover
Dang it's like this trial was a scam specifically for a lazy talented guy.

Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
lmao, that founder was a freaking genius.
Give you the hardest trial first just to see if you're willing to move on, I would not have thought like that.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan
Why?! Wasn't she part of the harem? And just when we finally get a connection between the two stories...

Dex-chan lover
@kaikalaila @savris Check the comments down the page on the link posted earlier by sjmcc13;
https://kujibiki-tokushou-musou-haremu-ken.fandom.com/wiki/Nana_Kanou

Posted by Thegrandchief in the comments on that page;
Aura got taken over by a demon and snapped Hikari in 2.
Kakeru went beserk but the rest of the girls tried to stop him because Aura could still be saved.
Kakeru beat Helene and Io within an inch of their lives and took Nana's head clean off.

Hikari(daughter of Kakeru and Eleanor) got killed in chapter 383, so it's somewhat understandable if Kakeru was a bit angry...(She was brought back by Melissa later)

Knowing that there were seven coins, if collecting all seven could summon the prodigy warrior for even a bigger troll.

Fed-Kun's army
So he does it cause he believes a ghost would come after him of he doesnt while having 0 evidence of it happening....why make him a lazy mc if he believes stupid reasons like this just make him try shit...and if the first coin is the hardest and no one has done it then how did the other kings pass and not die

Fed-Kun's army
from sister to daughter to future wife
so when she got married mc will be getting a daughter/sister/niece

@kipi
"from sister to daughter to future wife
so when she got married mc will be getting a daughter/sister/niece"
Nop.

The daugther of your :

Sister is your niece
Daughter is your granddaugther
Wife is your daugther

@krispy
"So he does it cause he believes a ghost would come after him of he doesnt while having 0 evidence of it happening....why make him a lazy mc if he believes stupid reasons like this just make him"
He never said he didn't believe it, he said there was a low percentage of it happening, so he believed it
and he has no reason not to believe it, there is magic, curses and he uses magic.

"and if the first coin is the hardest and no one has done it then how did the other kings pass and not die"
Because they could not touch it and continued on their way until they reached one that they could touch...

You have to read more slowly if you want to understand the story and even more slowly if you want to criticize.

@TNT261
He is a genius, that does not mean that he is necessarily a worker, he is surely one of those who never needed to learn seriously, to read books, ...
and he is especially lazy, so he's not going to do unnecessary research.
(I for example, forget everything that seems unnecessary to me, or rather I make no effort to remember.
I am French and I did 10 years of English at school, I did not learn anything because I did not see the use.
I started to read manga and after 2 years I had nothing to read in my language, so I went to the simplest and with the most content, read in English)

Also geniuses, autists, high IQ people don't think like other people.
It makes as much sense to put the hardest coin at the start as at the end of the cave.
Same for the number of stars nothing illogical to think that more is better, or the opposite.
and since the curse has no effect on him, he has no clues

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread