Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - I'm not getting serious yet

@yuu97
You can clearly read that it is a shared universe... so the answer to your questoion is yes.
Probably way in the future because its not that chaotic and no mentions of our beloved harem protag mc.

Dex-chan lover
Also keep in mind that at one point he had EVERY SINGLE COIN on his person, meaning he had the drain of all of them and didn't even feel it. Must've inherited part of that times 777 skill.

Double-page supporter
waait a second, I've heard of this name Nana Kano before, I wonder where, not here though

Fed-Kun's army
this actually makes me want to read musou harem... i didn't because I didn't like harem but I guess I will now

Supporter
@someunregpunk
It not the ancestor trolling him, it just him trolling himself.
The first coin is the closest one, and the hardest. The further you go, the more trap you have to pass and the easier it is to pick up the coin.
It like a second chance system that reward hard work if you don't have talent.

Wooow, I never realised that these two manga were related. That’s awesome. I’m guessing he is a descendant of nana and the protagonist but what about the other harem members. Are there other families that have yet to be mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
If he’s now the head, can’t he literally force the entirety of the work on his sister? Why doesn’t he?

Dex-chan lover
@sjmcc13 About Nana Kanou, major spoiler about her in Kujibiki;
She dead. Kakeru killed her in chapter 390(lopped her head off, to get a more detailed description of events head on over to the wikia...).
Unfortunately webnovel translation is only up to chapter 319 and author deleted the webnovel, so if you want to read it you'll have to read the light novel version in Japanese(no idea if it has catched up yet to that scene)...

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul
He already gets other people to decide for him, but in the end, he would still be the head.
His true endgame plan is to get his sister to become the head by making himself to be unpopular, which is what he has been doing since chapter 1.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, I just noticed it's the same author as Kujibiki. So this is the same world but in the future huh?

Fed-Kun's army
Uh oh... So there is the link between the two stories, why they appear to share the same universe... so in other words... WTF

Dex-chan lover
This ceremonies been held before right? He probably should have done some research on what past receipts brought back and how that translated prestige wise. For a genius he always has the weirdest gaps in knowledge. I mean everyone else understood the meaning behind the number of stars on the coin except him (including his sister who is also royalty and at one point was in line for the ceremony so they weren't keeping it a secret).

Users who are viewing this thread