Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai

Dex-chan lover
Well from that description the premise (and development) certainly sounds “weird”, but I like weird. Weird is interesting (especially if we’re labeling everything else “normal” or “orthodox”). I’ll give it a read when there’s more chapters (at least; probably be smart to wait for 5 to get a good feel of the series before diving deep).

Dex-chan lover
This needs a little fixing. But its still interesting. I just don't like the pacing. Hopefully it went better

This could be good... if it's executed well and well developed... but I doubt that'll happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Description sounds fucked up and edgy but give it a few chapters.

trash of the count's family was being read, so why not copy it. and make it Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai

Sounds like any other useless-son-is-actually-best-son story but I'm bored anyway. Might as well read it

Hmm idk lately young mc being all pathetic is getting to me I really am starting to detest them hopefully this isn't another

Nee-san renounced her duty to be head of the house, so maybe she’s the one who wants to spend her days freely 😆

Fed-Kun's army
@TNT261 My thoughts exactly. Going to be put on my Planning to Read list and wait for a few chapters to be uploaded before giving it a shot.

Banned
Bet all of his brothers is alive and they decided to skip town instead of running a noble household.

But then again... this seems to be comedy so who knows?

Double-page supporter
Hopefully this doesn't have annoying female characters... That's fucking inevitable though

Users who are viewing this thread