Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai

The sister killed the brothers or the brothers doesnt want to become head familly and scheme the youngest one to be one.

Bro, this is booty cheeks I know it’s not my story but it’s a average 5-6 cause the plot is straight up retarded, not a smart character, and stupid for the first 3 ch so far....peace and have a nice thanks giving chumps....

P.S. :father, brother, dafuq? Should have became the wife instead smh....give me some incest homie....

Dex-chan lover
Weird development where the main character, who is the fourth son of a noble household and is called the stain of nobility, has to inherit the house because his three brothers were conveniently in the same party and all died to a meteorite apparently. The older sister who's left disowns herself and instead registers herself as his foster daughter and now she calls him dad all to get the him to head the house and have him demonstrate his true ability. So incest but not incest but incest also step incest but not step incest

Fed-Kun's army
I'm so confused. The 3 elder brothers just so happened to be killed by a random meteor? Then the sister becomes the MC's daughter to get out of the line of succession although she does not have to become since this universe seems to have male-first primogeniture? He was still born to the father so if the 3 elder brothers were to die, he would be next rather than the sister.

Dex-chan lover
Is this what they call "rearing a bro(fa)therhusband" as opposed to rearing a daughterwife? 😨

the story is all over the place... the pace is a mess.. very tiresome to read.. and its just 2 chapter..

Cae

I can't follow what is happening. I don't know if it's the translation or the writing, something about silver smelters and prostitutes? This is a bit ridiculous.

Users who are viewing this thread