Ore wa Mada, Honki o Dashite Inai

Dex-chan lover
The story is pretty fun, like the isekai realist but no action and more focus on the reforming the duke house, but some aspects of the story are quite bizarre

Incest is Wincest

Dex-chan lover
That description is hilarious. Almost makes me want to read this. Almost.

Fun. I enjoy seeing protagonists get thwarted at every turn, even if technically that means he's succeeding.

Tbh I though it would be more perverted seeing how the mc is literally the descendant of a
hentai harem protag

seeing how the kano(u) house are the probably the descendants of kakeru. i thought that they would be literal demigods because of kakeru's 777X power

wow. so they are the descendants of the kakeru from Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

@ragna21
i think he is but he is too lazy to be one or show off

Aye bruh, this doesn't have the action tag so that's why he isn't OP yet alright guys. Also, he went through all those trials give it a grain of salt. I think it's focusing more on the kingdom's management like another manga I've read. But we'll see. Also it's basically confirmed he's generations from Kujibiki Tokushou Musou Harem-ken

If anyone likes these stories about nobles trying to escape responsibilities but end up succeeding with more responsibilities in the end, try this manga: https://mangadex.org/title/42207/souda-baikoku-shiyou-tensai-ouji-no-akaji-kokka-saisei-jutsu

Users who are viewing this thread