Ore wa Shiranai Uchi ni Gakkou Ichi no Bishoujo wo Kudoite Itarashii - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1

also, another "you don't need a synopsis with this kind title"
(the full title on MAL is even longer)

for now, add to library
They do that for a reason for light novels so they dont have tyo pull them out of the shelf to know what it is about.

Group Leader
I guess the density of the MC's brain is so big that it created a black hole inside. Now the event horizon is even distorting the light reaching his eyes.

Dex-chan lover
I find it kind of funny that this is almost like a gender-switched version of another series listed on MangaDex's popular list on the homepage.

Giving Love Advice to an Online Friend is about a boy who gives love advice to a girl, and he learns that the boy she likes is him.

This series is about a girl who gives love advice to a boy, and she learns that the girl he likes is her.

MangaDex readers kind have their target genres.

Didn't finish the chapter but how can the MC be so dumb.
Made me drop it instantly

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of "A Story About Smoking At The Back Of The Supermarket," except the MC is in love with the cold one, and talkative with the kind one, which is reversed.
Switch that again, he's in love with the kind version and talkative/friendly with the cold one(her true self)

Dex-chan lover
another "oh he doesn't realize it's her" gap fmc with the mc living alone. also having an ikemen best friend and having some nerdy hobby. oh wait is he a loner and really sincere too? my romcom manga bingo card is filled to the brim.

Dex-chan lover
.....I'm also talking about this story?
Okay then you are wrong, because the description literally says “The protagonist begins to get involved with the most beautiful girl in school, who is famous for her cold attitude, and slowly becomes attracted to her.” He is getting relationship advice from the kind version from work regarding the cold one from school. Just admit you are wrong
Also next line says “That protagonist finds himself in a consulting relationship with a plain girl in glasses at his part-time job.

He doesn’t realize that the girl he is consulting is the same girl he is in love with.” This literally proves he is in love with cold one, not the kind one from his job 🤦‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread