Ore wa Shiranai Uchi ni Gakkouichi no Bishoujo o Kudoiteita Rashii: Baito-saki no Soudan Aite ni Ore no Omoibito no Hanashi o Suru to Kanojo wa Naze …

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the TL.

Getting to this point in under two dozen chapters is good, getting to the next stage will be a challenge though given how dense he appears to be.

Supporter
I'd love a bit where she takes her glasses on and off a few times right in front of him as he flickers between seeing her as a co-worker or classmate

Aggregator gang
Well the story goes well in this part but they have undisclosed question on why she lives alone and since the heroine is popular, there will be an extreme fan as well later (perhaps).

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Before I read this volume, I never knew there was such a thing as a stained-glass bookmark made of real glass.
Like, how thin is the glass used? Is it as thin as a smartphone screen?

nb. I've read ahead, so I know what happens next.
It's just I just never knew such a product existed.
Honestly, I didn't even think about the possibility of such a product could be made of smartphone glass at first,
so my mind was boggled at how thick and heavy it would be if it was actually made of normal glass.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Who in the world thought it would be a good idea to make and sell a bookmark made of reinforced glass?

Like MC said, you have to be extra careful with it unlike regular plastic/paper bookmarks.

Dex-chan lover
Well the story goes well in this part but they have undisclosed question on why she lives alone and since the heroine is popular, there will be an extreme fan as well later (perhaps).

Anyway, thanks for the chapter!
Surprisingly, until the latest chapters (30-ish), this manga is almost free of drama and full on flirting and sweet moments like this chapter. Her reason why she lives alone probably mentioned later, because in the winter vacation arc soon, he will come to her house so many times. Other than that, there's no stalker or third-wheel person that appear (for now)

Before I read this volume, I never knew there was such a thing as a stained-glass bookmark made of real glass.
Like, how thin is the glass used? Is it as thin as a smartphone screen?

nb. I've read ahead, so I know what happens next.
It's just I just never knew such a product existed.
Honestly, I didn't even think about the possibility of the product being made of smartphone glass at first,
so my mind was boggled at how thick and heavy it would be if it was actually made of normal glass.
I saw some glass bookmark in Etsy, it's actually acrylic not glass, the thickness probably 1mm or 2mm so it should be lightweight and not easy to break.
But for me personally, standard paper bookmark is already more than enough.
But i think the one used in the manga is made from glass(?) because it's shattered like glass, and it's not easy to remake while with acrylic you can just print it on the printing machine.
Off course in the end MC fixed it manually using resin(?), because it's more romantic

Dex-chan lover
BOOM!!! NOW SHE SAID IT!!! :wooow: :glee::hearts::hearts::hearts:
Now go tell him so you two can be lovey-dovey, enjoy wonderful dates and marry some years later. :hearts:
Thank you for the translation! I needed this dose of sugar! :hearts:

Dex-chan lover
But i think the one used in the manga is made from glass(?) because it's shattered like glass, and it's not easy to remake while with acrylic you can just print it on the printing machine.
Off course in the end MC fixed it manually using resin(?), because it's more romantic
That's what took me away 😆
When I read this chapter, I thought that was like colored plastic or something
(because when I read manga, usually I just skim through everything in a flash, unless something cute or important happen)
and then that spoiler thing happened, and I was like "thee... heck...?"

The desperation of the author in trying to come up with something, some trinket, that could somehow be linked to the story.
It's cute and all, but I just couldn't help myself.

standard paper bookmark is already more than enough.
I always make my own bookmarks from old envelopes
Cut the corner off the envelope, wrap it in clear tape, sometimes draw something on it first

Fed-Kun's army
That's what took me away 😆
When I read this chapter, I thought that was like colored plastic or something
(because when I read manga, usually I just skim through everything in a flash, unless something cute or important happen)
and then that spoiler thing happened, and I was like "thee... heck...?"

The desperation of the author in trying to come up with something, some trinket, that could somehow be linked to the story.
It's cute and all, but I just couldn't help myself.

I always make my own bookmarks from old envelopes
Cut the corner off the envelope, wrap it in clear tape, sometimes draw something on it first
You guys actually have proper bookmarks? I always use whatever receipt I found in my wallet as a bookmark lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread