Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Ch. 17.1

Dex-chan lover
Question for the TL, what was behind the decision to use "twat" as an insult? It's a pretty derogatory term for a woman's anatomy, that's shocking to hear outside of locker room talk. Is the wizard a crass character? What was the source word?
the wizard could be british or australian

Dex-chan lover
Question for the TL, what was behind the decision to use "twat" as an insult? It's a pretty derogatory term for a woman's anatomy, that's shocking to hear outside of locker room talk. Is the wizard a crass character? What was the source word?
First up it was being described to a evil king. Second up really your taking offense to Twat but I bet you never complain and someone being called a dick or a cock. Also if your not in America guess what people use different insults, as an aussie and I know in teh UK twat is used alot.

As to what the source word was, does it matter? It'd be some insult word that wouldn't directly translate.

Dex-chan lover
First up it was being described to a evil king. Second up really your taking offense to Twat but I bet you never complain and someone being called a dick or a cock. Also if your not in America guess what people use different insults, as an aussie and I know in teh UK twat is used alot.

As to what the source word was, does it matter? It'd be some insult word that wouldn't directly translate.
I'm neither complaining nor offended, just curious about how it characterizes the wizard. If he's crass or Australian that's fine.

Dex-chan lover
I've always assume that word was like "brat" as in an annoying, childish adult (but twat is heavier). Probably a mistake on my disconnection with human society, my apologies, I'll do more research, but it was a swear word yes

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've always assume that word was like "brat" as in an annoying, childish adult (but twat is heavier). Probably a mistake on my disconnection with human society, my apologies, I'll do more research, but it was a swear word yes
Thanks! Knowing that it was a swear word tells me the wizard knows how to party. "Twat" is a good word for the greedy king. Other good choices would have been "Fuckwit" or "Dildo."

Dex-chan lover
I have a problem with a group of seven people rocking up and calling themselves the leaders of the six brigades.
Damn, fr? I didn't catch that
Idk the difference between corps or brigades, I thought brigade sounds cooler but that's the word

Supporter
Damn, fr? I didn't catch that
Idk the difference between corps or brigades, I thought brigade sounds cooler but that's the word
Oh my complaint isn't it the word, it's in the numbering. After blitzing through over the past couple days, there's references here and there to "the Six Saints." Even here being "Six Brigades" doesn't make any real difference to me, but the last page of the previous chapter is a splash with an obvious count of seven people, so it makes me think the author forgot their numbers.

Dex-chan lover
Oh my complaint isn't it the word, it's in the numbering. After blitzing through over the past couple days, there's references here and there to "the Six Saints." Even here being "Six Brigades" doesn't make any real difference to me, but the last page of the previous chapter is a splash with an obvious count of seven people, so it makes me think the author forgot their numbers.
It's 6, collerating to 6 classes, idk who's the 7th is

Dex-chan lover
the only time this manga is even remotely coherent is when the mc isn't talking or "thinking".

Dex-chan lover
That's one way to make a statement, MC's building up a better deterrent for the whole country lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread