Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
That fireball thing is the most bullshit thing I've ever seen an author do to force a stupid misunderstanding in a story. Like... why is a fireball harder to manipulate than willing ice into existence and freely puppeteering them through magic? Why is it that she can spew out large, devastating flames but nothing measly and useless like fireball? That's such a bullshit to a level I can't even comprehend.
tbf that's probably what he thought too

Dex-chan lover
MC an ex farmer, doesnt know a monotaur isnt a cow. Somehow thinks goblins maybe too much for him even though he dodged all the noble sons deadly attacks like they were nothing.

This misunderstand, communication and underestimation tropes make this a painful unfun read.

Dex-chan lover
This is just so fkin stupid.
Can ANY authors please stop making excuses of background stories that make these kind of misunderstandings?
Surely, there isn't such as coincidence her tutor made her think a "stove flame" is stronger than what he showed to our MC.
A simple, "you are a lot stronger than me". Or "let me explain why this minotaur was so strong, aka the cow". Will fkin suffice. I've seen noone that made the mc character realize how strong he is through his friends showing how weak they are in comparison.

Not even my Mom is this stupid, and she cannot read the room at all.

Dex-chan lover
i've read plenty of stories with mc's that are denser than a neutron star but this one takes the cake for being the only one with negative iq. i mean he makes people with an iq of 1.89 look like Einstein. even luffy and zoro are smarter than this dumbass.

Guys, i think mc is dumb, "common sense 404not found"
It's cool to see, but awful to follow this type manga, DANGIT!

Double-page supporter
This series needs the tragedy tag, because it's seriously tragic how dense this MC is.

This trope reminds me of two mangas with hyperdense MCs, one about a Cursificer, and one about an atelier meister. Much like those two, I don't think I can deal with reading more chapters about this needlessly dense MC.

:salute: Sayonara, parry man

Users who are viewing this thread