Ore wa Subete o “Parry” Suru ~Gyaku Kanchigai no Sekai Saikyou wa Boukensha ni Naritai~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Chapter 8

Fed-Kun's army
I just can't. The whole bit about poison resistance. Yes, I ate a poisonous mushroom and barely survived and then a snake bit me...
Like honestly, the bullshit the author came up with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Okay nah, this shit is so stupid it hurts. I have no idea why any author thinks that this stupid trope is a good idea.

Fed-Kun's army
Hahaha the poison bit is so stupid it's actually funny. Bro just ate a random shroom and almost died. What a dumbass, rofl.

Dex-chan lover
alright it's official, this manga wins the genius world record for being the first work of fiction to ever feature a character who is literally too stupid to live. lots of shows/books feature characters who could be considered too stupid to live but none of them are THIS stupid. mc must be a demigod that lost his memories or some shit with how he managed to survive his guts melting.

Ok yeah. This guy is an idiot. Cretin. Smooth brain. Mouth breathing room temparture IQ reverse genius. I feel my brain cells evaporating by reading this...

To think I thought this manga had promise. His design at least is cool and not like yet another teenager

Double-page supporter
Lmaoooo

Although yeah in the Fantasy world with legit supernatural skills and shits grow resistance to what doesn't kill you is actually sound... pretty normal.

Users who are viewing this thread