Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
Wah! I barely red the text before the Keikaku doori and then -boom, I have to reread from the start thoroughly! Cosmos-chan gives bad vibes! Yandere? Or.... a fujoshi?! Trilling!
Also student committee members don't look like mobsters, bet they are quite interesting characters. A member on their right from the protag even looks like Matsu bro, lol.

from the cover i can gather that the protag is just another dense bowl haircut highschooler hoo boy it's like japan is a hive mind or something
Edit: ah the best friend who's just sort of there kind of
Edit no.2: girls just tripping over each other to suck his dick everything screams S U B P A R

Dex-chan lover
This man who claims that he isn't dense is too dense in the head, his brain cells aren't operating very well. Do you really think that the world revolves around you??

Double-page supporter
Wtf I like this childhood friend. She’s a tomboy yet feline at the same time. She makes those around her happy. And is really mischievously cute.

Though honestly I’m a sucker for cool President too. None of these girls are chosen usually. No wonder it became a popular ln.

Double-page supporter
This is weird though. You notice how they all blush ONLY when it’s the guy friend. He might be misunderstanding something here.

Oh no....oh....no.......
Acts nice and super helpful but only as a front to get with a girl. If he has a fedora in the next chapter I'm going to lose my mind.

The first chapters of this manga/anime let me thinking that sometimes we expect people to be perfect in every sense to be a good person
Why can't someone be superficial, interested mainly in tits and dishonest occasionally and still be a good person?
Sometimes we can't tolerate even a mistake of other people, we don't let them be selfish even once, and if they do and for some reason we say we forgive them, we never let it really go.
We make it so difficult that people have to wear a mask in one way or another to mask their flaws.

Fed-Kun's army
Was gonna comment how by the books boring this is until the last few pages. Kinda glad I didnt stop halfway through.

Users who are viewing this thread