Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Reminds me of that one manga where the MC has this best friend and this gal was in love with his best friend. He helps her gets closer to his best friend but it turns out his best friend was gay and in love with him. The gal refuses this so she goes out with the MC. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
The english in this one killed me. What just happened?
A stalker appeared and he's afraid of her? Why though?

Aggregator gang
F*ck the rest of the girls! I prefer this glasses-girl the most!
They can get together and the rest who like Sun can just regret it at the end!

But think about this deeply, if MC whose a mob character revealed his true nature, he’ll just look more of a mob character. Like the blonde guy from Clannad, that’d be MC if he showed his true colors!

Honestly library girl got me instantly. She puts MC in his place, she’s not that scary but I guess I like straight forward people

pretty mediocre translation but it gets the point through so im not really complaining.

"I'm harassing you"

Anyone could tell that the proper translation is "I'm stalking you" from the context.

God, what is it lately with scanlation groups that seem to speak English as a 4th or 5th language?

"Because I"
What the heck, did they mean "Why me"?
I think the traducer is from LA, both phrases are the same in spanish

Fed-Kun's army
God fucking damnit, this would have been a great chapter if I could actually read it. Valhalla is trash.

Ank

Double-page supporter
I'm sorry translator but I could not understand whats happening

whats with this translation? Are you frikin kidding me valhalla? You made this manga freakin bad you imbecile.

It seems the original translation was made (Japanese ==> Simple English carrying the essential meanings) but there was no secondary refining clean-up.

Fortunately, we can draw the text from the Anime for clarity (they did a relatively decent job, enough to be able to fix this hot mess).

The effort is appreciated, but a secondary clean-up would still, even now, be received.

Users who are viewing this thread