Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
@AerasGale
Don't think so, I also had a hard time understanding half dialogues.
Feels like missing lines or pages

Fed-Kun's army
wow i think the subs are done poorly..

and wow you can just end the manga and have the protag go after the glasses girl. and stop being fake. Simple.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, I can't understand shit. What does she want from him, who is she, what happened, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
EDIT : I had to get to the 5th chapter to understand, the rest of the TL is good

Dex-chan lover
Jesus H. Christ what the hell happened to the editor, this was infuriatingly abstruse.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't it make much more sense to change "harassing" into "stalking"? I had a hard time understanding the translation.

Aggregator gang
I can imagine the translator saying "How do I English?" with slack jaw, eyes deadened, and drool dribbling from the corner of their mouth.

images

What an unexpected and unfortunate decrease in translation quality when compared to the first two chapters.

https://s2.mangadex.org/data/5ba1c7bcb13ddd427b39582fa1fec9fe/x17.png

I think I could have pooped out a better translation than the garbage that appeared on this page.

I swear I've seen a better translation for this....Hell anybody who knows english could spot all the mistakes, all you need is an editor.

Dex-chan lover
holy shit this chapter.
you know, I'm not one to complain about translation quality, as long as I can sorta guess the content it's good enough for me.
but this... is this google translation? or other worse machine translation? This is bad even by my standard...

Best girl appears! IRL I'd climb aboard that train wreck and never look back!???

Dex-chan lover
Page 26: Ah. His friend is gay and secretly in love with him, isn't he? (Btw the rumor that girls find gay guys more attractive isn't a myth, I've seen it occur myself)

Page 45: What is that mostly obscured hard-to-read text in the final panel?

This is a welcome twist, this girl seems much more interesting than the previous two traitors- I mean characters.

She's a good match with Joro, you can tell she is a bit of an edgelord herself.

(and yes, this chapter sorely needs an editor)

Dex-chan lover
i had to scratch my head at this one, got hella confused by the trans lmao

Anyways judging from the reaction of the guy, it gives me ao no flag vibes. But it might just be purposefully misleading just like everything else is.

Fed-Kun's army
English in this chapter is horrendous and Sun-chan is obviously a gay.

Users who are viewing this thread