Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Aggregator gang
Even more totally unnecessary drama, because one girl can't seem grasp the fact that misunderstandings exist. Hell, this dude even just barely recovered from a very recent witch hunt brought down on him for reasons that were practically announced for all to hear, and now he has to deal with another one for nearly equally stupid reasons.

Also the fact that he switches back to being a bitch more and more in situations like this really doesn't help his ass.

Her reasons for doing all this shit is likely one of three things (don't click if you don't wanna know);
1. She's doing it just to make him suffer, as shitty rivals / antagonists do.
2. She's doing it so she can keep him away from her 'friends' out of general disdain for him due to recent events.
3. She's trying to get all other girls away from him due to some one-sided lengthy crush she's been hiding, in a 'if I can't have him then no-one can' type deal.

Oh, and if its any of those three, she's probably also the one responsible for the other candidates just up and leaving, to further her ploys.

@sshazm, I agree. This was so unnecessary and easy to solve, that it's infuriating to see that guy behave like a bitch.

Group Leader
The story gets more absurd everytime.

I didn’t really enjoy the novel either.

Dex-chan lover
Improved shitposting
EOfMGgA.png

Calm your tits everyone, its just your typical beta main chara- aight nevermind im dropping this

Group Leader
harsh critiques. i'm confused with cosmos...she into joro? I honestly don't understand what goes on in everyone but the mysterious pansy's mind. >> Because everyone is equally dumb but her.

nevermind, i'm just as harsh.

Group Leader
To answer some questions...

The title literally says it: nobody really gets that interested in Joro other than the main girl. That's why there's no harem tag.

I don't know what to say about this series. Basically Joro keeps getting into trouble all the time and that's only compensated by the fact that he's close to bombshells like his mom... that's about it.

First arc was sorta cool because the backstabbing and stuff was somewhat unpredictable. Then it goes downhill.

Contributor
I just want him flirting with Panji. I don't need any other drama. I've had my fill of it.

Student council president who says 1/3 chance means 30%? My god, what is that math teacher doing in this school...

@givemersspls I mean his reputation plummeted after the events of the first arc even if those assholes apologized. I personally want to see more consequences of what happened then, to me it looks like thpse events did not even happened for the main characters

Dex-chan lover
Joro, my dude. You just need to ask the girl to question Himawari and the others to see if he is three timing or not.

Drama for the sake of drama, characters acting all over the place. Every chapter I read, I become even more confused.

@givemersspls because not everyone could have been there to hear the apology. Most students only think of it as a rumor so Joro is still pretty much an asshole in most people eyes. Plus as some guy explained earlier , the title literally means no one is interested in Joro except Panji . Yeah safe to say Joro was bot that popular to begin with

Dex-chan lover
Retarded plot =/= funny stories author. You just annoyed your reader more.
Rant in the spoiler tag.

Asunarou obviously out to destroy his already tarnished image with the three timing accusation and what you need to do is simply bring all 3 girls involved to explain to her.
If she didn't want to listen to them, cosmos can actually exercise her power to give warning/close down the newspaper club for writing slander article.
What baffled me is that all three seems to not care for that article destroying his life again even though they've done it themselves the 1st time.

Users who are viewing this thread