Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 21

This is so overly dramatic for nothing and the news girl doesnt even need ot participate she is the one doing the favor why the fuck is the president putting conditions on something the news girl doesnt even need to do

@Van_
Probably because Asunaro is scheming something and Cosmos knows about it? I mean we've seen in previous chapters that she has a misunderstanding of the whole situation and that she doesn't like Joro at all, so she might want to make him the most hated guy in school because of that. I agree with this being a little over dramatic, but time after time we've seen people lie about doing somebody a favor only to benefit themselves, so I'm all in on Cosmos putting conditions on Asunaro's participation.

Aggregator gang
I stated in an earlier chapter my theories, but I'm pretty sure she was just trying to keep him for herself by making everyone else distance themselves from him - ya know, since she seems to have a crush on him and probably imagined she has 0 chance with Cosmos, Hima and Pan in the mix.

Double-page supporter
This crap is slowly turning into a harem, there is no way she hates Joro

Thought so.
She did all that to keep everyone away from Jirou and to have to be able to stay close to him all day long. This also explains why she tries/tried to get involved in the dance even though it should be none of her business. I will also assume that she is the one who leaked her own newspaper in order to show her good side to him by defending him and getting all of them back.

the pacing....its soo bad

no wonder people said its not worth reading after Joro got a girl and all his friends forgave him.

Dex-chan lover
Hope you remember when I told months ago that everyone but Pansy are selfish liars working for their own agendas on this series.

Dex-chan lover
What’s the plot again? First it was MC fooling everyone but one girl. Then it was about the repercussions for his actions. Then it went too far with the repercussions. And now it’s ???. Evil newspaper girl? Like this was kinda out of left field.

So basically she wrote a bunch of bullshit articles to slander Joro in order to make everyone keep their distance from him. From there, she abuses her power further by saying she needs to follow him all day for a 'big scoop' to write another article about him, when in reality, she just has a huge crush on him and wants to get closer to him without having anyone to stand in her way. What a twisted girl.

Dex-chan lover
idk why I keep reading this. If anyone kind enough to spoil me what happen on latest ln, pls do tell.

Aggregator gang
This is just so retarded...I just dont want some idiotic reason like she actually has a crush on him....

Users who are viewing this thread