Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls you know, if you read what you posted it didn't sound like a joke, more like a triggered a**hole to me, but eh, to each their humor sense i guess!

Group Leader
@Ronen
This is some major hot shit of a release.

- Terrible fonts.
- Mediocre Typesetting.
- Poor cleaning.
- Passable, but bad redraws.
- Atrocious Proofreading
- Zero QC
- Sniped a group without asking, prompting them to pull their chapters.

If you're going to do this, at least do a good job. If you can't do a good job by yourself, find others to make up for your weaknesses.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, finally she says it.

And also, man, a lot people complaining about the translation, I mean yeah it's not near the best by any standards
but y'all really criticizing it to the max, I feel bad for Mr. Translator..
ty for chapter

Double-page supporter
It's still readable as long it make sense. Else you can always find original like room 40*.

Dex-chan lover
Makes no sense to me... removing your chapters because someone else throws one in that you haven't gotten to yet. By doing that, you're forcing people to read their work (because yours are gone) instead of overshadowing it with your own, so you're letting them win. Not to mention, nobody can see what group had the old chapters up, so people cannot go to your site to read the 'missing' chapters... you have to hope that google leads you to the right place.

Supporter
@ Hezkezl I think the point is they don't want people to read their chapters because they won't be scanlating any more chapters.
On their group page they said " Yes we have deleted chapters 19, 20 and 21 of ore wo suki nano, if the "I'm relatively smal guy" wants to do it so badly then i'll let him do the rest".

Fed-Kun's army
@kuroageha am not I right? She just like joro kun, so she made everything up to Isolated him, then make she as the only one close to Joro.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, so according to Discord, OrekiSan didn't feel like he had the time or the staff to "pull a fight for that one."

Doesn't really make any sense why he'd delete their chapters so I'll chalk that one up to pettiness.

Additionally, the individual who translated this chapter has reached out to make amends stating they weren't aware their uploading would be a problem. Which it honestly shouldn't be. No reason multiple groups can't translate the same series.

Supporter
@BestBoy I agree that it is likely pettiness. I can understand the fustration of two groups scanlating the same series though, unless the scanlators really like the series it feels like wasted time if there is already going to be another version coming out. Also considering this series' previous chapter translation quality there isn't really much point in making a quality scan if people are going to read whatever comes out first.

Double-page supporter
@givemersspls there was never any question of right or wrong in the first place, you're acting strongly for a simple remark i made and then assume i said you're wrong i advise you to reread the messages

Users who are viewing this thread