Ore wo Suki Nano wa Omae Dake ka yo - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
I still don’t give a flying fuck about prez and the other girl. Them being so involved is annoying in general. How is their manipulative treatment of him in the past (and now by not telling him the truth from the start regarding this situation) any different from this girls manipulative efforts to gain mc’s affection? Even forgiving them so quickly in the first place was pushing it but now being so close again is aggravating.

Why is MC even bothering with their “confession” during the dance and even blushing at the thought of it? Considering how the series started out, any harem development is unacceptable. Pansy or gtfo.

This series was carried by a resolute and comedic MC but now that he has regressed into the generic harem mc mindset, it hasn’t been as fun. Ah well

Dex-chan lover
@emMeBi86 i think they started to love him after the big confrontation with his friend where he defended them, but fuck me if i remember it correctly coz its been a long ass while since i read it, i should probably watch the anime too

Fed-Kun's army
man.... the anime sure progressed fast... now I feel like the manga is behind lol

Dex-chan lover
The anime is really taking a different route
@Hamin like i always say. No one hurt Jouro more than Sun, and yet people seems to forget this and focus on Cosmos and Himawari. And the difference is that she had made something against Sun and he is almost obsessed with him.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, just imagine her boobs and that low cleavage swaying as she steps.

"My eyes are up here."

"I made my choice."

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, I can barely get pass that MC made up with Sun. But Cosmos and Himawari suddenly hinting seems reaching hard

Dex-chan lover
@draxdeveloper

To me, the thing is Sun and Jouro have a long history. Jouro was very distraught that Sun acted how he did and he holds himself partially responsible for why Sun acted out. Jouro wanted to be friends again because he doesn’t want something like that splitting them apart.

On the other hand Sun completely betrayed Jouro and ruined his public character. Sun did something awful, recognized this, and went around personally apologizing and clearing things up while taking personal responsibility. And even after that, he doesn’t necessarily act the same as before. I can see a distance that Sun is cautious of, even if he tries to keep things somewhat like before. (As I was typing this I kinda vaguely remember the girls trying to clear up the rumors too so kudos on that). Although everything was catalyzed by pansy, hence best girl.

These girls who are just recent randos in MCs life doesn’t not have the connection with mc that Sun has. But what’s infuriating is that while Jouro can find at least a few reasons to try to reconnect with Sun, he has no reason to reconnect with these girls who were quick to assume the worst of MC. There is a big difference where Jouro was willing to look past Sun’s negative qualities while taking partial blame on himself while the two girls were quick to blame Jouro and not consider their own responsibility at all. And now after that they abuse Jouro’s forgiveness and try to get closer than before. Despite my complaints I can look past that but the real nail in the coffin is, as I said before, Jouro letting them get close again and falling into the generic harem MC mindset.

Also I was going to watch the anime after the season ends but if it's different than the manga I'm guessing that's probably because it might be a more faithful adaption of the LN?

Fed-Kun's army
Rakuda: "What, Pansy isn't everyone's best girl yet? Ijima, knock her cup size up a few more letters. Also all other girls are now trying to force her on Joro. Is she a good character now!?"

Dex-chan lover
@Hamin first, we don't know how much time he know cosmos, but she is the student council president. The place where Jouro also is. And himawari is his childhood friend so i am pretty sure she is not a "recent rando" none of them are.
Jouro is easy to forgive, but if you take Asunaro he didn't exactly forgive her or tried to keep a friendship with her because she is someone that he did not had any previous relationship and she is in fact, a "recent rando".

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if you had a really HOT girl who loves you so much shes a real stalker and even knows about your big pervert real side (and likes it), and you still dont want to be with her.

Users who are viewing this thread