Double-page supporter
I would slap that thot for leaking pansy secret, fucking slut whore

But no mangaka goes roundabout and everyone bat their eyes

Dex-chan lover
i can see it where the story going to end in the next chapter this is how

MC: i want to tell you my true feelings

fmc: are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend :D

MC: no i want you to be my best friend :D

fmc:..................wow what waste of my time and here i was hoping you going to ask to be your girlfriend well guess i am giving it up
* a few days later*
boy A: hey i find out fmc get a boyfriend D:

boy B: damn i miss my chance :(

MC: so she gets a boyfriend with my best friend >_>

sun-chan: hey there pussy mc thanks for give it up on the best girl you know she is wild on night time man i can't sleep she keep asking me for more >_<

mc: good for you its is a good thing i don't ask her to be my girl i don like her in first place

sun-chan:.........blue bull to the end huh oh well get to go i have a big date today

MC: *look at the window cry for a bit*

and so the manga ends with bullshit ending thanks to overlord axe
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

but really we all know the end well be let down MC well never ask her to be his girlfriend or if he ask someone somehow well stop it and we have an open ending or something

This entire series has been such a weird mix of retaining some past characterization while simultaneously completely tossing out so much of other character personalities. I'm honestly kind of glad that it is finally coming to an end.

Aggregator gang
Trash adaptation through and through. Never thought I'd see such a bad adaptation of something that already had the light novel turned into a Anime. This takes the crown.

Contributor
Come on, their relationship is the only good thing about this dumpster fire. Don't fuck this up.

I really didn't want Pansy to be the pick but I guess there was no way around it.

There's no way I'm gonna believe thats the next chapter of oresuki is last

Aggregator gang
And there I was hoping for another weird baseball match flashback!

Fed-Kun's army
Manga ends. I'll have to wait for an English version of the novel then 😭

Sun-chan is worse homie ever. Not only he fuck him over at the beginning of this series, he trying to steal his girl after knowing he like her. After sticking with him after his biggest fuck up.

Dex-chan lover
@Evilsandwich IDK, at this point, he could also be pushing them to be together. The other girl of course spilled the beans (either on purpose so Jouro would just give up and Pansy would get someone who really deserved her, or because she's dumb), and Sun-chan should know that at this point Jouro has taken to like her beyond her true physical appearance, so he's taking advantage of the situation to make Jouro step up instead of being the passive dumbass he's been so long, now more than ever that he needs to do so for Pansy.

Users who are viewing this thread